High quality photography has an immediate impact that allows a property to be presented in it’s best light. We pride ourselves in delivering consistent, high quality photographs that make listings and printed products stand out.
- Professional, full frame camera and lenses used
- Flash lighting is subtly used to help achieve sharp, crisp images
- Professional editing makes good images look great
- Views through windows are made visible where required
- Skies and grass are replaced if required
- Twilight images provide a stunning alternative to daytime external images
Aerial photography allows properties in a prime location or with substantial grounds to be seen in a way that is just not possible from ground level. We utilise CAA approved operators to capture aerial imagery with professional editing completed by Harbour View Photography.
- Variety of drones available to suit different locations & situations
- We only use CAA approved operators
- Professional editing completed by Harbour View Photography
- Where drone photography is not possible, we can provide a service using a telescopic pole as an alternative; reaching heights up to 7m
Video slideshows are a cost effective way to add video content to your listings whilst maximising upon the photographs already taken. Video slideshows are also great for sharing on social media to maintain brand momentum.
- Short & snappy videos presenting a slideshow of images
- Videos can be branded with your logo
- Provided in a format ready to share on social media channels or property listing portals
Walk Through Videos
Professionally taken and edited walk through videos provide a high quality overview of a property. Keeping the video duration to under two minutes ensures viewers are engaged to the end.
- Video captured with a 4k camera mounted on a professional standard 3-axis gimbal
- Professionally edited including branding to your requirements
- Finished video is provided in 1080p resolution in a format ready to share on your website, listing portals and social media channels
Virtual staging allows potential buyers to properly visualise how an unfurnished property can be lived in as a home, significantly increasing the likelihood of a potential buyer engaging with a property. Virtual staging can also be used to re-model homes with dated interior decor.
- Base photos can be taken by us or provided to us for virtual staging
- Variety of styles of virtual finishing available
- Latest software & techniques used to render life-like staging
- 48 hour turnaround time typically achieved
Matterport 360 Degree Virtual Tours
Matterport & 360 degree virtual tours are a great way of enabling potential buyers/customers to view a number of properties in detail without the need to visit them in person. They allow the viewer to ‘walk through’ a property on their phone, tablet or computer (or using a headset for an immersive experience), and choosing the room and view at their own pace.
- Matterport 360 degree virtual scan available
- Output generates ‘dolls house’ view that potential buyers like to see
- A great tool when clients are not able to visit a property in person